Ticket Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
● “Booking” means an order to buy one or more Tickets;
● “Buyer” means the person making a Booking;
● “Event” means the event advertised on our website and specified in the Booking;
● “Ticket” means a ticket for the Event;
● “Venue” means the venue for the Event as advertised on our website or as notified to you by email;
● “we” means YFood Ltd, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10074242, with its registered office at Spectrum House, 2B Suttons Lane, Hornchurch, Essex RM12 6RJ and its trading address at Keeton's & Collett (3Space), Keeton's Road, London, SE16 4DB; references to “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly; and
● “you” means all persons (including the Buyer) issued with a Ticket and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context clearly indicates another intention:
● use of the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and
● references to persons include individuals, unincorporated bodies, government entities, companies and corporations.
Bookings and Tickets
All Bookings and the issue of Tickets are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
All Bookings are subject to (i) availability and (ii) the Buyer making payment in full by debit card or credit card before we accept the Booking. The price the Buyer must pay is the price for the Tickets and any additional booking fees specified in the Booking.
A Booking is not complete until we accept the Booking. We will send an email to the Buyer confirming our acceptance (or rejection) of the Booking within 72 hours. If we send an email confirming our acceptance of the Booking, Tickets will then be immediately available for the Buyer to download.
Tickets are valid for only for the attendee(s) named in the Booking and cannot be transferred to another person except with our prior written approval, which we will not unreasonably withhold or delayed. If you wish to make a request to transfer a Ticket to another person, you must inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of that person’s name and email address as soon as possible and at the latest before the start of the Event. Tickets remain our property at all times. Possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
Changes to the Event and Cancellations
We reserve the right to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the Events or the advertised speakers or participants at any time where necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Where we change the date(s) of the Event or move the Venue to a location more than 20 miles from its previously advertised location, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of either the opportunity to attend the Event as varied or a full refund of the amount you have paid within 45 days of receiving written notice from you.
If we cancel the Event for reasons beyond our reasonable control, we will attempt to notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and we will offer you a full refund of the amount you have paid within 45 days of notifying you.
If the Buyer cancels the Booking or you wish to return one or more Tickets or you do not attend the Event (except in circumstances where we have cancelled the Event or changed the date(s) and/or location), we will not refund any amount paid.
Access to and attendance at the event
On entry to the Venue or at any time during your attendance at the Event, authorised personnel reserve the right to request that you produce a valid Ticket and photo identification at any time.
You and your property are liable to be searched in a manner permissible by law by authorised Event or Venue personnel on entry to the Venue and at any time during the Event to ensure the safety of all persons at the Event. Failure to submit to any requested search by authorised Event or Venue personnel will lead to refusal of admission, and/or ejection and may also lead to exclusion from the Venue.
If admission is reasonably refused for whatever reason, or if you are reasonably ejected or excluded from the Venue for whatever reason, no money will be refunded or compensation provided.
While attending the Event you must comply with oral and/or written instructions issued by authorised Event or Venue personnel, all relevant laws, health and safety requirements and Venue regulations and announcements. We or authorised Event or Venue personnel may refuse you admission or eject you from the Venue if you do not comply with oral and/or written instructions reasonably necessary for the smooth running and safety of the Event.
We or authorised Event or Venue personnel may refuse you admission or eject you from the Venue provided we and they act reasonably. Any person who in the reasonable opinion of authorised Event or Venue personnel carries out any unnecessary noise, any threatening, abusive or dangerous behaviour or any behaviour likely to cause distress, confusion or nuisance may be required to leave the Venue.
Filming, photography and broadcasting may take place during the Event. You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness and voice in connection with the production, exploitation and advertising of the Event and/or the promotion of our business without compensation or credit, in perpetuity throughout the world.
You must not breach or infringe the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters or other parties commercially associated with the Event.
You must not (unless authorised by us in writing in advance) conduct promotions or commercial activity, including the distribution or offer for sale of any newspaper, periodical, drink, food, merchandise, ticket or any other article.
The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas or places during hours decided by us or authorised Event or Venue personnel and the right is reserved to close bars at any time.
Smoking is not permitted at the Venue.
You may distribute photos and/or videos you take at the Event provided that you do not display in such photos or videos the trade marks or other intellectual property rights of any other party. If you post or distribute any images or recordings taken at the Event or any other material in connection with the Event (“Content”) which is offensive or brings us, any of our partners or any participants at the Event into disrepute or infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of our partners, any participants or any attendees at the Event, we may ask you to remove such Content and destroy any copies.You grant us a perpetual, worldwide right without any requirement to pay fees or royalties to you to post or link to such Content on any website(s) operated by us and/or our partners at the Event.
We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of your personal property while you are attending an Event.
The following paragraphs 1 to 3 apply only if you are acting in the course of trade or business:
1. Subject to paragraphs 2 and 3, our aggregate liability to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of in connection with any Booking (or requested Booking) made by you or otherwise in relation to an Event, shall be limited to the price paid for your Ticket.
2. Subject to paragraph 3, we shall not be liable to you for (i) any loss of profit, loss of or damage to data, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; or (ii) any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
3. Nothing in this these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude your or our liability for:
● death or personal injury caused by a party’s negligence, or the negligence of that party’s employees, agents or subcontractors;
● fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
● any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of you and us shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
If you are acting in the course of a trade or business, you and we irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
If you are a consumer, you and we agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.