Win a free ticket worth £1000 to London Food Tech Week
Thursday 10th August
With London Food Tech Week now only a few months away, the excitement is ramping up as we organise the biggest and best festival of all things Food Tech – a week designed to educate, foster partnerships, and help businesses enhance their impact in the space.
To celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win a free Standard Passport, worth £1000, so you can experience this incredible celebration and showcase of the companies, trends and community driving the Future of Food for yourself. Come along to meet, mingle, get inspired and learn about this rapidly growing and exciting industry and how you can make your mark.
Enter HERE and find out more about the week below. This prize draw is now closed.
About London Food Tech Week:
The world’s largest week-long showcase and collaboration of the companies and trends transforming the Food ecosystem using technology.
Last year saw 3,200 attendees from over 500 companies participating in 83 insightful events across 27 Central London venues. We had guest speakers from some of the world’s largest and most innovative food brands including Just Eat, CRU Kafe, Google Food, Tesco, The Jamie Oliver Foundation, HelloFresh, SortedFood.
This year’s speakers include the Global Head of Food at Airbnb, serial Food Tech investors from Octopus Ventures, Felix Capital and Nicoya Invest, the CEO of Itsu and a NASA scientist who pioneered space agriculture. Here’s a sneak peak at some of our speakers.
The week will take place in five stunning venues across London with each day dedicated to a different venue and theme. The five Day Themes are:
You can check out our first look of the London Food Tech Week agenda HERE. And we’ll be announcing more content daily!
Prize Draw Terms and conditions:
- This prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to any entrant aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of YFood Ltd (YFood) may not enter the Promotion. YFood does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay your entry into the competition.
- To enter this Promotion, all you need to do is sign up to the YFood newsletter by completing the form on the next page.
- This promotion opens on 24th August and runs until 23:59 on 1st October 2017.
- One winner will be selected at random by an independent person on Wednesday 4th October, from all valid, eligible entries received during the Promotion.
- One winner will be notified via email within one week of the Draw Date.
- The winner will receive ONE Standard Passport to London Food Tech Week 2017. The prize does not include transport, accommodation, spending money or any other item not specifically mentioned above.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of the Draw Date on which he/she was selected, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will use your personal details to administer this Promotion. By entering this Promotion you also agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can click on the unsubscribe link in direct marketing emails from us in the future.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: YFood Ltd,Keeton’s & Collett (3Space) Keeton’s Rd, London SE16 4EE
Subscribe to our mailing list for all the latest news from the Food Tech space. Never miss out on updates on our monthly Food Tech Wednesdays meetups and our next Food Tech Week.